There is no better time than the present to start working towards your 2014 race season. Grim Reaper Fitness is ready to help you kick your 2014 season off by leading two targeted programs as well as weekly training opportunities for all GRF Club members.
2014 Christie Clinic Training Program
Coach Quinn is already rocking with his Christie Clinic Marathon group and getting them prepped for the their April 26th marathon and 1/2 marathon race in Champaign, IL(contact us to join, we still have group openings).
2014 Sprint Triathlon Training Program
Coach Rankin and Auth are ready to begin their 3rd beginners triathlon training program. The sprint program offers two training options, one for people who would like to try a triathlon for the first time, and another for people who would like to improve their previous time. This program will take new athletes and get them ready for their first tri in a way that no other program can. And for those of you who would like to improve your time, this program will help you achieve your goal. Join us for an information session on January 27th at Fleet Feet Sports Bloomington @7:15pm. On hand will be our coaching staff and other guest stars like our nutrition consultant Jamie Wheeler!
We would love to have you join the GRF club today. Membership fee is just $25 for the year!
What do you get for this you ask?
- You gain access to our private Facebook page where we post group training opportunities and impromptu weekend workouts.
- Coach-led trainer rides at our Bloomington-Normal Athlete Factory location on Thursday nights with Coach Quinn @7pm and Saturday morning with Coaches Rankin and Auth @6:30am. These rides are great ways to ramp up for the season and challenge your fitness (beginners and experienced riders welcome). Trainers are provided.
- Once the weather improves we will have a weekly outdoor track session (time and dates to be determined, but in the past have been held at ISU’s track).
- Four Seasons Association members can join Coach Rankin for his Tri- Workshops, Saturdays in February at 10:45am. These are aimed at the beginner triathlete and are free to all members of 4 Seasons!
- Discounts from our sponsors, ability to purchase our GRF team race kit and clothing that we have designed for our members.
We will continue to bring you programs, social events and other training opportunities throughout the year. Keep your eyes out for our GRF Facebook page for updates (if you haven’t liked us, please do). 2014 is going to be incredible, let Grim Reaper Fitness help you achieve your single and multi-sport goals!!!
If you have questions about anything please don’t hesitate to contact us today.